Old 08-26-06, 09:14 AM
ed 

Bikes: Hecklah

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Aaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!sram!!!

Back in early July, I had my LBS send my RS Pilot fork in to SRAM to get fixed. It was leaking air. They rebuilt it, sent it back and it still leaks air and the travel has gone from 4" to less than 2". (kinda like the oil is leaking down into the lowers in the right leg) I called SRAM on July 21st and they said they'd just send me a Tora as a replacement.

Meanwhile...I taco'd my Mavic Crossride front wheel. I have a warranty, so they sent it in. Mavic said it would take less than a week. It's been over 2 weeks now and no wheel.

It's been over 5 weeks and no fork. I had my LBS call SRAM and they said "we don't have any idea what you're talking about". They never sent an "R.A." or whatever. Now my bike is just hanging in the closet not getting ridden.

I guess after calling SRAM, my LBS was supposed to call them to get the ball rolling. We didn't know that. Now they don't even remember what the heck is going on. I have to stew over it all weekend until Monday morning when I can get ahold of an actual person.

I just wanna ride my bike.