Old 08-28-06, 08:03 AM
mudskipper99

Bikes: 2001 Schwinn Mesa Gsx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by outashape
Cheeserod and Mudskipper99 Check out aabts.org They have about 35 bicycle routes posted on their website. Most of the rides begin at Wheeler Park which is can be seen from Depot and 5th Street, close to Main Street. They have a ride down huron every saturday with about 70 riders of all different abilities, 13-over 20 mph). Last time I went there were plenty of college kids, although most of the older riders can kick their butt. My daughter went on a ride with the "old timers" when she was a student at Michigan. They posted a sentry on each turn so we would not be dropped. She was amazed at how fast the old geezers rode, but on Saturday they consider it a beginner's ride and someone will ride sweep. You can either ride to Dexter (20 miles total) out to Chelsea, Waterloo, or even further. Some people even do a double century (200) miles.
Hey thanks outashape. I didnt know about that. I have always just done rides by myself. Some Saturday I will try and get to that. I will have to take off from work for that though. Unfortunatly, I work Mon-Sat mornings. Uhg.

Hi kill.cactus, lots of folks from A2!