Old 09-01-06, 03:37 PM
chimivee
powerfully luxurious

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Fixer
First of all, thank you James for your time and effort you've invested in designing of the jersies these past few days. I feel somewhat uncomfortable now that what was supposed to be a fun design and color selection process has now turned into somewhat of a complicated situation. And I'm sure James and others feel the same. I think we should all blame ourselves for suggesting other color combination options which eventually strayed away from the original idea of a mostly black/stealth image we had in our minds. The voting process complicated matters further, IMO.
It is my opinion that, regardless of the vote outcome, we should think about just going ahead with #2 as this was basically what the original "designers" had in mind.
Therefore, I would like to suggest a little cooling off period for the time being so we can all enjoy this holiday weekend ahead of us and open our discussion again next week.

In the meantime James, please don't commit harakiri......
No harakiri for me. I've got a BBQ to host on Monday!

Seriously, I appreciate the... appreciation. It probably comes as a surprise, but my take on this is different. I have no problem with multiple jersyes, if that's what folks want. Likewise, I have no problem if we only want one. Personally, if I can get 2 or 3 designs I like, I'm buying them all. I think getting input from everyone made this project unique -> and better than those other guys .

All I'm sayin is, don't worry about me. I do this sort of thing for a living, and it's not a problem at all. I'm glad I can help out, and I think my job will be easy, compared to the order takers/shippers.