View Single Post
Old 09-03-06, 12:29 PM
Webb Diego
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
When I came across the thread topic, it didn't take long to surmise who posted it. Yeah, that's what I said...it didn't take long to surmise who posted it. Because Buddy Boy, panty waists like you may be a dime a dozen in today's world, but only you have the gall to go public with your immature yearing to exploit the corporate economic structure that has done so much for us all. Oh sure, products fail now and again, and sometimes someone suffers. But you? Your idea of a good time is tripping over the indoor-outdoor carpeting outside of Denny's and squeezing a free meal out of it. Then you put a dead fly in your cheese nachos and demand a free desert. Then you gobble up your free desert, stagger into the men's room, and scribble obsenites about the Denny's manager on the wall. All in a day's work, right Digital Gee? Well not on my watch, Bucko. The next time you decide to exploit the good will of corporate America, think about this: When was the last time you changed a tire with your bare hands, huh? I'm guessing never. So put that in your water pipe and smoke it until your hippy value structure blows out your sorry, litigious ass.

Last edited by Webb Diego; 09-03-06 at 04:11 PM.