Shiznaz
Gone, but not forgotten

Bikes: spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Nice pics TJ.

Vuelta A Espana is coming up this weekend. Seems like OLN is only doing 2 hours worth of coverage from 5-7pm on sunday. Anybody got cable TV we can watch it on and a thirst for beer?

I kinda regret not coming out to the alleycat but my ex showed up at my place at like 4:30pm on saturday and in the ensuing 'tying of loose ends' I missed the start and decided to just feel sorry for myself instead. Still, track racing on sunday and I wanna bring out the cyclops. I'm pretty sure I saw a bunch of the racers heading west on bloor afterwards though when I was out to grab a falafel. I was in no condition to race anyways as I still had a brutal hangover and an annoying cold.

Oh also lets not forget to spend a moment in rememberance of all the people who were hurt and killed on September 11th, 2001 and also all of the people who have been hurt and killed because of heavy-handed reprisal and retribution since then.

edit: I saw that CCCP guy go past cyclepath earlier on saturday. That jersey doesn't look as good in person as I had hoped. I like the pic TJ took where his face is almost as red as the shirt!

Last edited by Shiznaz; 09-11-06 at 12:12 PM.