View Single Post
Old 09-11-06, 10:50 PM
Serendipper 
(((Fully Awake)))

Location: ~Serenading with sensous soliloquies whilst singing supple sentences that are simultaneously suppling my sonnets with serenity serendipitously.~ -Serendipper

Bikes: Guerciotti Pista-Giant Carbon-Bridgestone300- Batavus Type Champion Road Bike, Specialized Hardrock Commuter, On-One The Gimp (SS Rigid MTB/hit by a truck)- Raleigh Sports 3-speed,Gatsby Scorcher, comming soon...The Penny Farthing Highwheel!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Funny. Today I was pondering how much real rest and recovery I'll be needing now that I have a proper roadbike that eats miles like potato chips. I decided to rest today, after four days of riding. I took a short ride around the block a couple of times in an easy gear, trying to keep my muscles loose.

Once I get back in shape (after my recent bike/truck acident), I hope to do six days on, one day off, alternating between anerobic hill attacks with the big cog, and aerobic long distance spinning on the flats.

This isn't my first time being out of shape. I tend to get stronger the more I ride, not the more I rest.

無上甚深微妙法 .... 百千萬劫難遭遇..... 我今見聞得受持