View Single Post
Old 08-28-03, 09:45 PM
Nicky_Baker

Bikes: Easy Racers, SC1 Lite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
When I was in college, I used to ride my bike to and from home, work and school, between 8 and 16 miles daily on a regular basis. It was a mountain bike that I later found our was not properly sized and fit for me. I also drove CAMBUS, at the U of Iowa..... Between the biking and the bus driving, I got what my doctor called a permanent bruise on my tailbone. He reccommended that I stop riding bike, which I had to do because it was too painful anyway. I went to the local bike shop also, and they helped me adjust my bike, change the seat and handlebar positions, but that only worked for a while and then I had to stop riding completely. After 5years off of my bike I wanted to ride again, I did a little internet seaching on recumbents when I remembered that my friends dad had one.... I was hooked. I got an Easy Racers SC-1 Lite just over 2 years ago and I love it!!! I still get the pain when riding and driving my car ( I haven't driven a bus in 3 years now) but it is no longer so painful that I can't stay on the bike. It used to be so bad that I couldn't even sit in a chair! Thanks for giving me a place to tell my story!