View Single Post
Old 09-21-06, 02:57 PM
dougb
Put some lights on!

Bikes: 1989 Giordana Scorpius, 1992 Trek 930 Singletrack, 1986 Raleigh Super Course, 1988 Tommaso Cromor, 1984 Sekai 2500 Grandtour, 1980 Trek 412

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by russdog63
However, about two weeks I stumbled across another awesome post. It is the Cannondale Competition. It is a beautiful post with a two bolt design. The quality of this post is incredible for the price. I have picked up a couple on ebay. Each were less than $20 (including shipping). I have mounted this post but have never ridden it. With only mounting this post I can tell the quality is as good as any post I own. It really locks down on the saddle and is easy to adjust with the two bolt design. Also adjusting the saddle forward and back is easy.

I plan on removing the Cannondale lettering and polishing mine to give it a more generic but high quality look that won't clash with my bikes. Check out the Cannondale post it is an incredible value.
Things are happening quickly. Even though the frame came with a 27.0 post (seized), my LBS tells me it takes a 27.2. Took your advice and bought one on ebay. Thanks again.