isotopesope
shoot up or shut up.

Bikes: yes please.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
coda crank bottom bracket interface

hello. this is my first time posting in this forum... anyways, i've come to a dilemma that i thought someone might have an answer to, because i have no idea at this point.

i have some coda mountain bike cranks that i have no idea what sort of bottom bracket they require. i blindly assumed they required an isis bb... so i install a isis bb into the bike and go to put the cranks on, and there is no way they're going to fit. weird. so i peer inside and see 8 slots in the interface of the crank, and think it's an octalink... well, it's not fitting onto an octalink bb i have laying around either. i measured one of the splines on the octalink spindle and am reading it to be 3mm at the base. when i measure one of the slots on the crank itself, i read it is 2mm wide. what the heck sort of bb do these fit on? any ideas? i know good ol' cannondale love making proprietary parts, so is this what i'm running into here? i don't know much about these cranks; i accquired them from a friend who found them laying around a shop he had worked in. they're 5 bolt, 94 bcd, and the spider is removeable like those truvativ stylo's from awhile back.

ideas? suggestions? file 13?

thanks,
chris