Terrapin Ben
I'm simply not credible.

Bikes: A blue one and a black one.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stupid Bike Injuries

I was riding home from my last class yesterday on my town bike. it was a nice day. the sun was up. the sky was blue. i was enjoying the commute home as usual. it was friday and my spirits were high. i was going to see a concert later that night and the whole day had a good vibe to it. i turned onto my street and leaned back on my saddle with my arms spread like wings, making slow graceful swooping turns. i typically ride like this when i am pedaling liesurely. i look over to my friend to say something, and all of a sudden CRACK! my seat flys off of the seatpost and into the road. the next thing i know, i am sandwhiching my testicles between my rear tire and my ass. my friend laughs, and i fall. i broke into a mean sweat immediately. it looked like i just finished a sub 16 5K. i get up slowly and reach down into my pants. they're both still there okay good. my friend is still laughing and i tell her its not funny and i think i may need to see a doctor. she walks me the block and a half to my house and i thank her for her help. i collapse on my floor and ask my roommate to get me an ice pack. after twenty minutes of agonizing pain i decide i need to go to the hospital. long story short, i got a testicular sonogram!, the good news that i will still be able to procriate, and a Rx for some lame pain killers. What a day it was! Let's here some of your more embarassing bicycling accidents.

EDIT: i also tore my favorit pair of jeans after falling and need to buy a new seatpost that i cant afford. pretty awesome!