Old 09-25-06, 09:17 PM
FreeRidin'

Bikes: Intense SS, Old spesh P series, ski/snow bike, fixie conversion

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CharacterBoards
Gezzz its a small world! Yup that was me and I was watching you all day. You were wearing a plastic chest protector right? If so you are amazing, I was watching you trying to do a truckdriver over that huge dirt jump, did you ever land that?? And where else is there to bike? The bone has some good small begginer stuff for me, but every thing else is HUGE!
Yeah that was me, so nice of you to point out a gay a$$ chest protector but I recently ruptured my spleen so its either use it or don't ride.

And I wasent doing truckdrivers I was doing 360 with a x-up witch I did land at the very end. A truckdriver is a 360 and a barspin, much harder.

As for other places to ride there use to be a bunch of dj around loyd beach but they were all torn down like a month ago . There are some in wheeling but those are pretty big too but smaller than the big djs at the bone, beside those I am building a huge 8 pack in a ravine by my house and your more then welcome to watch me and my friends session. (the smallest is a 13ft gap)

IM me sometime and I'll tell you how to get to some of these jumps, and maybe hit some off em together.