Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 09-27-06, 09:27 AM
somnambulant
So I says to Mable I says

Bikes: '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
track update: I was talking to Mike and he said that starting Oct 9 the Winter schedule will be in effect. That includes track 1 sessions every Saturday morning, except the 4th Saturday of every month (when he holds the Track Combo session). That means that it won't be possible for us all to go and do the combo stuff in the morning and track 1 in the afternoon because the track will already be in use in the morning. In addition to that, the track combo session for October only has 1 open spot at this point.

The only thing he could suggest is that we all play hookey on a Friday sometime, and as long as we can get at least 4 people for the combo and 4 for track 1 then we could have the place to ourselves for the day. I don't know how likely that is though with everyone's schedules. HOWEVER, I imagine if we could do that we could actually do Track 1 in the morning and then the combo in the afternoon (instead of the usual, which is the other way around). That means the newbies among us could get totally caught up in 1 day.