Old 09-28-06, 06:29 PM
roccobike
Bike Junkie

Location: South of Raleigh, North of New Hill, East of Harris Lake, NC

Bikes: Specialized Tarmac, Specialized Roubaix, Giant OCR-C, Specialized Stumpjumper FSR, Stumpjumper Comp, 88 & 92Nishiki Ariel, 87 Centurion Ironman, 92 Paramount, 84 Nishiki Medalist

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by CrashVector

i love this new bike...its built like a TANK! I'm thinking of using it for some light XC race duty since the frame is nearly indestructable, and the fork.....OMG the FORK on this thing just soaks up the bumps from the cobblestones like they're not even there! I know a lot of people aren't into the old-english style bikes, but I don't care what your opinion is. I'm gonna ride DH on this thing and I don't have to listen to you if I don't want to because this is the first bike I've gotten that isn't a hand-me-down from my big sister, and it really hurts my feelings when people say my bike isnt as good as a Trek Session 10. It's all the rider anyhow, so I can do whatever i want to on my new bike.
Well, if you tru the front wheel, adjust the fenders and tune the grommet valve I think it will make a great DH bike. But if the grommet valve can't be tuned, your in deep trouble.