Thylacine
Industry Maven

Bikes: Thylacines...only Thylacines.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ViperZ
My comment about a custom builder liking it was because it surprises me....that you take interest in my project it in the slightest.

I liked you better when you didn't say as much.

I quite like the Fizik. I had a Regal on it, and it doesn't look as good to me, plus its heavy and the fake rivets are a turn off. Rolls? I didn't like them then, and I still don't like them now.
And I liked you better when you had a sense of humour!

These old bikes are dear to my heart, that's why I commented on your build. I've already explained why in a previous post, and as you've clearly misinterpreted my comments I suggest you go back and read them again, see the goodwill and humour in them and not succumb to "I've had a bad day at the office, I'll take it out on sombody on the internet" syndrome.

Anyway, back on topic.

It's awesome seeing that old 1987 edition of Cyclist. That's when these high end Italian jobbies really caught my eye as a 16 year old just starting to get into the road scene. I'd forgotten all about Rossin!! And the Binachi with the black chrome looks 100000% better than the flirtation they had with Celeste and Yellow a few years ago. What were they thinking?!?