.:Jimbo:.
Sofa King Fast

Bikes: 2007 Scott CR1 team-that's the only one that matters

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slvoid
I'm still going I guess, I just need to find myself a rider with a fixie. BTW: does a fixie with a front brake count as fixie?

How the hell can you not build up a bike, you have a whole week, come on man, its a track bike, frame, wheel, fork, bar, crank, pedals, chain, that's all you need.
Its not a issue of time, more so money, and part finding. I was too busy buying some new stuff for my scott, i forgot to leave a little on the side for my cannondale track bike.

ah, and besides, when i did that track racing series at prospect park, i didn't do so hot, so i'm not too anxious to build her up anyway.

Come to think of it, i didn't do too hot in the cat 5 races at prospect park either, but that is besides the point...

Anyways, im goin' i'll be roadin', and additionally, i'll be riding from brooklyn to the start, so if any fixed ridin' guys want to meet up, on race day, ride a bit to the start see if our pace is par with each other, let me know.

Additionally i'll be doing alot of riding this week, i got alot of gear i want to try out/break in c.p, so if anyone cares to join me for a few laps or so, let me about that too, maybe this way i'll find a partner before race day.

Lastly, im lookin' to win, so if you have the same intentions, then im the one to talk to, if your goal is to come in second, slvoid is your man