Old 10-04-06, 03:38 AM
Bigburd

Bikes: Greenspeed GT3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just Got Thrown

My trike had it with me yesterday . During my nightly workout, 2.5 mile course with tight u-turns (approx. 8ft radius) at each end. My trike taught me a lesson. It loves to ride but, apparently, do'es not like to turn on a dime. Have 850 miles on this course with no problems. Today it ended. I was making my return pass, just coming out of the turn @ 17mph, next thing I know I was in the street. Luckily I was still a few feet from traffic. My life didn't even have time to pass before me. Jumped up, looked around wondering what the @#$%$ had happened, pulled the trike away from traffic, scraped & some repositioned parts but OK. Actually had a couple in a van stop checking on me. I ended up scraped and a little sore today but for some reason I seemed to enjoy it. I had a ball, could not stop laughing about it for some reason. Maybe I learned a lesson, maybe not. This exercise in stupidity really got the old heart rate up tho. Finished the last 4 miles, readjusted the trike and then went home & took care of me. A little TLC from my better half. Sure no-one reading this has done a stupid move like this but I am sure you know about a friend who has. Post it.