Old 10-04-06, 01:09 PM
Little Darwin
The Improbable Bulk

Bikes: Many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
The silver and blue one mostly, but I have three blue ones I hope to get on the road by the spring. I may paint one, but I don't know what color yet.

Late next year I may have lost enough weight to ride my purple and white one.

I used to have a black one but I dumped it...

In high school, I rode a gray primer colored one, that I primed myself. Before that one I had a pretty green one, but it broke.

I would really like a red one, but I haven't bought one yet.

But, maybe you aren't interested in colors.

So in order, north to south based on current location, 3 speed, 18 speed, 24 speed, 12 speed, 3 speed, 12 speed, 14 speed.

Oh maybe you mean brands. In order from south to north. Centrurion, Schwinn, Raleigh, Releigh, Giant, Sears, Schwinn.

Or do you mean years? Oldest to youngest... 1955, 1971, 1974, late 1970's, mid 1980's, 1989, 2003.

Or maybe tire sizes? 26 X 1 3/4, 27 x 1 1/4, 26 x 1.5, 26 x 1.25, 26 x 1 3/8, 27 x 1 1/4, 700x24c

Or handlebar type? drop, drop, cruiser, riser, riser, drop, cruiser.

I can keep going, but I need to get some work done.

Good question!

... Darwin

PS - The bike I ride most is a 2003 Giant Sedona DX stock except for the tires (narrower and slicker than stock) and front fork/stem (moved from suspension to rigid, and threaded to threadless).

People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson