Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 10-09-06, 11:09 PM
Danhalen

Bikes: Urbanite Road Bike, Mielle Fixed Gear Conversion, Vintage Lejeune Track Bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Traffic Jammer, you mean your friend's kid rinsed out the salt water and then let it dry? I guess that's not a bad idea considering it was already soaked.

Jeremy what do you mean by using insurance? Do you mean warranty type stuff? Believe me I'm open to any suggestions I'm at a loss right now.

Operator, **** that was the first thing I did after I soaked it, try to turn it on. I take it that somehow fries it or something? The battery coroded and burst, although I don't think the acid got too far, it just wrecked the casing of the battery and I got it out of there pretty fast. So, I would have to try a new battery. I'm hoping that the memory card will at least work so I can salvage the pics I already got on there. I wish I could say "stupid electronics" but this one was all my bad. ugh.

That lunch thing at George Brown sounds awesome ("the epicurean equivalent of having your hair cut at the barber college" HA), if I happen to be in that area around lunch time I will defintely check that out!