RadTechGal
I can see through you ;)

Bikes: 2004 Specialized Dolce Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi GW, Steve…heck, hi everyone

Ha! I didn’t think there would be anyone posting from my area of the state. What a pleasant surprise. My usual loop is pretty quiet and offers a peaceful ride and I see plenty of cyclists out on the roads when I ride too. GW, the Granby area is very pretty. I have a friend who lives in Granby and I rode to her house from mine one day. She thought I was out of my mind for cycling there (who knows, maybe I was!). So many scenic areas to ride, both east and west of the River. Steve, I would be interested in knowing what roads your group travels on. I’ve ridden on Route 20 in East Granby but I try to avoid it if I can. Next spring, I’ll find a new route/loop that I’m comfortable riding which takes me further out west for my weekend rides. I used to ride north into Agawam a few years ago (RT 75 and RT 159). Cars and their drivers made drove me insane so I stopped going in that direction. I’m not too familiar with the Congamond Lakes area in Southwick, MA. I’ve only traveled as far as the intersection of Route 168 and Babbs Road (Route 585) on bike which is near the area of the Congamond Lake on the CT side.

Anyhoo, I think cycling outdoors is pretty much over for me this year. I rode a lot though. No complaints. I guess I should dust the trainer off…..

Helen