Old 10-13-06, 05:06 AM
branman1986
Eternal Cat3 Rookie

Bikes: 2004 Giant TCR2 Composite & 2006 Fuji Touring

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Aw crud! I missed you guys on the Tuesday App & Tap ride!!! I was there, but I didn't know bikeforum people were going to be there, or I would have introduced myself!

In case you happened to have seen me, I was the really tall half-asian guy, I think I was wearing red/black

In the ride's defense...the lights were super screwy and only stayed green for like 4 seconds that day...the group was *way* more splintered than it normally is. You'll normally find people going your speed that know the route since it's such a massive group, but a large portion of people decided to leave at 6:25?? Not really sure why they did that, I guess to beat the sun.

Anyways, I'm in the Virginia Highlands and do most of the Decatur social rides. There is another slightly faster paced ride that leaves next to the CVS in Decatur on Thursday that's a good ride to do with a large group. Usually there are some faster guys at the front that push the pace, but there's always a large group of pacers that take it nice and easy.

Another good ride is the Stone Mountain ride on Monday that leaves from the James Joyce Pub on Avondale at 6:30

ps. Pedal Wench, are you Sorella?