View Single Post
Old 10-17-06, 07:58 PM
Hammer02

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by baj32161
Sorry but I do not mean to sound like a jerk. If the bar position is comfortable for the rider then it is not incorrect. You do not know the situation of the person riding the bike therefore you have no idea what is correct for the rider. Until you do, perhaps you may want to refrain from such comments. And before you say that so and so shoud be riding a flat bar or something else remember, it is their money to do with as they please. If I had listened to all of the know it alls in here I would have bought a steel or Ti or carbon fiber speedster with a 53/39 double and an 11-23 rear instead of the aluminum triple that I do ride. One thing for sure is that I wouldn't be actually RIDING it since it is not "correct" for me. Why can't some of you guys let others just ride their bikes and enjoy them. I ride my bike with the setup that is comfortable for me....not the way others says is the correct way. You may be tired of seeing "Wow, neat bike!" I am not. I just enjoy looking at other people's bikes and if I dont't think it is a "neat bike" I just don't say it. I will not sit and try to point out to the rider what is "wrong" with it. To me THAT is what gets old. So, again, I stand by my reply.

Cheers,

Brian

Amen.