Old 10-19-06, 08:10 PM
will dehne

Bikes: Trek 7700, C'dale R2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by George McClusky
Cant go there yet,but you know what I was thinking,Cannondale.With my Arthristis.What do think?I was leaning toward the T 800.You know the Cannondale line, don't you Will?I couldn't find out to much about the Giant after I stopped at there store so I went to the Cannondale store. I was looking around and I seen this T2000.Sorry sir sold,then I seen a T800, sorry sir sold.I guess these things are selling like hotcakes.I said I'll call back. Got home and started my hunt for the Cannondale(the Giant is still for sale)and while I was looking up the T800 and another touring bike came up,the Novara Randonee.They got them on back order, there selling like crazy too.On ebay the Giant hasn't had a bid and the touring bikes got a war going on.I like the looks of the Cannondale and the Randonee.They looked like a more relaxed ride.Have'nt taken any out for a ride with all the rain we've been having.Everytime I turn over a rock something new pops up.Will I'd love to get a bike like you got but This Arthritis came on so fast it had me knocked down for about 6 months.The drugs are working now, and I feel a lot better.I think if I got hit hard again I may be able to unload the touring bike faster if I had to.Anyhow I know you'll enjoy your new bike,and good luck,George
George:
I feel humbled. This poster on one of your threads pointed out the difference of arthritis due to injury and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). I must say that I am ignorant as to such affliction and better shut up.
Will