Old 10-20-06, 02:24 PM
tprevost
okay, maybe...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by OC Roadie
So I just got back from Surf City Cyclery. I took my Roubaix in, to have them take off my compact and put my standard crankset back on (something I ususally do myself, but I'm short on time lately). I left the shop with a brand new 2006 Specialized Epic Comp I've had the itch to get a MTB lately, and they made a pretty good deal on the 2006 model. The frame is red, and that wouldn't be my first choice, but I thinbk I'll get over it. Sean at Surf City Cyclery is great, he always took good care of me when he managed Supergo, his new store is awesome, I hope he does well with it. I can't wait to ride my new bike, I'd love to join you guys on the MTB ride tomorrow, but we have 3 birthday parties to get to I kind of feel like a complete noob again. I'll post some pics later. I'm sure I'll be hooking up with some of you on the trails real soon. Now I've got to find garage space for one more ride. I just need a cross bike and a fixie, and my collection "may" be complete (until it's time to upgrade the Roubaix )

PICTURES!!!!! pweeze.....

congrats on the new toy!