Yup

Bikes: Kona Unit, planet X cx bike, khs fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Joe Bent
You need to post a warning next time. "Do not read if hungry"

So the salmon wouldn't be deep fried but rather half of it in oil, then flip right?

The potatoes and the rest get done in a separate pan, then transfered to a second pan with butter and wine? I'm going to try this.
Deep fried in hot fat, poached is at a temp between 160-180F or 70-85C (whentiny bubble appear at the bottom of the pot)

Easy to do, season the salmon with kosher salt and some white pepper (or any salt and pepper really) and once the oil is warm, not hot but nice and warm put the salmon in so that it is completely covered. If you like your salmon rarer cook for 6-7 minutes. 10 or so for medium but still pinkish.

Take some baby potatoes, boil until desired firmness, cut in half and place in a heated pan with oil, add diced onions, garlic, tomotoes, olives, capers and sautee for 4-5 minutes, add some white wine say 1-2 cup, butter 1-2 tbsp and simmer. Use as much sauce as you like, add more wine or butter to your taste and finish with a little lemon juice. Use whatever amount of olives etc for your tastes.
Become reality to me