All eight days are now documented and the timelines have been adjusted to account for differences in camera times. All stages have been recently updated:
* There are a lot of damn good "amateur" photographers out there!
* It's very cool seeing a moment in time captured by sometimes 3 or 4 different people from different angles.
* More video than expected was submitted. (Tip: you can find only the video clips by deselecting 'photos' in the storyboard filter and then clicking 'Create Gallery')
* This citizen journalism project was a topic of conversation at the event among the top organizers, the pros, the press and other photographers. I got a lot of big grins from the pros but the organizers see it as a threat to their television rights and I may have trouble getting media credentials again.
* As my wife said, "it's better to be controversial than boring!"