Oh The Huge Manatee
Are any of you NC boys from this area? My wife is looking to take a trip down there so I thought I would look for a race to do. Anything good down there comming up?
- French Broad Classic in July
- Melodrome Cup (track) every Tuesday
- Rumble on the River every other Wednesday
- Asheville Time Trial Training Series the occasional Thursday
- Great climbs every day of the week
Also, if you're into the fat-tire version of cycling, there's some GREAT mountain biking out there. Black Mountain area is one of my favorites, but pretty much anywhere is good.
Yup, I've visited (for a long mtb weekend) and it is indeed a FANTASTIC place for the fat tires to land. You will not regret it for sure!
Originally Posted by truckin