Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,085
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Plain black shoe covers

    Anybody know who makes plain black shoe covers, I dont want 'giodana' or 'PI' on them, just plain.
    Cat 1 o-meter 33%

  2. #2
    Acquiring new target.... carlfreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    My Bikes
    Trek XO-1, Gary Fisher Rig
    Posts
    1,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you just want covers, or do you want some insulation?

    Nike makes these shoe "socks" which are just a black sock that has a slit in the bottom to fit a cleat, you just slide them over your shoes.

    I bought a pair of Nashbar shoe covers, and I've been happy with them.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dy/cartoon.gif

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,085
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlfreddy
    Do you just want covers, or do you want some insulation?

    Nike makes these shoe "socks" which are just a black sock that has a slit in the bottom to fit a cleat, you just slide them over your shoes.

    I bought a pair of Nashbar shoe covers, and I've been happy with them.
    Sorry to be more specific I'm looking for non-insulated lycra shoe covers. The aerodynamic type ones.
    Cat 1 o-meter 33%

  4. #4
    Now Racer Ex Vinokurtov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,709
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by recneps
    Sorry to be more specific I'm looking for non-insulated lycra shoe covers. The aerodynamic type ones.
    Switch the left/right and the logo won't show.

    I haven't found any that didn't have something on them. Spray paint will work too.
    "I may not be as strong as I think I am, but I know many tricks, and I have resolution" - Santiago

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,085
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinokurtov
    Switch the left/right and the logo won't show.

    I haven't found any that didn't have something on them. Spray paint will work too.
    ehhh, I will probably end up getting some PI ones and doing this.
    Cat 1 o-meter 33%

  6. #6
    Outgunned and outclassed
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Springs, CO
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an older pair of voler ones that someone gave to me that don't have any logos on them. But I know the new ones have huge voler logos on em
    Patience - Consistency - Motivation

    I literally put our 9.11 watts/kg for 12 hours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •