Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

"The 33"-Road Bike Racing We set this forum up for our members to discuss their experiences in either pro or amateur racing, whether they are the big races, or even the small backyard races. Don't forget to update all the members with your own race results.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-08, 08:22 AM   #1
bdcheung
Carpe Diem
Thread Starter
 
bdcheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MABRA
Bikes: 2007 CAAD9; 2014 CAADX; PedalForce CG1
Posts: 13,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
2008 Race Schedule: Put up or shut up

We're at the cusp of the 2008 season. What's your schedule? What are your goals?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February
2/17 – Tradezone
2/24 – Tradezone

March
3/8 – Cold Toes
3/15 – Cold Toes
3/22 – Cold Toes
3/30 – Jeff Cup (one of my “A” races)

April
4/6 – Tyson’s
4/20 – Carl Dolan

May
5/3 – Poolesville
5/10 – Mt. St. Mary’s
5/25 – RFK

June
6/7 – Quicksilver
6/29 – Reston GP

July
7/19 – Giro di Coppi (another “A” race)

August
8/24 – Page Valley RR

My objectives for the season:

- Increase FTP by 20 watts
- Finish top-10 at Jeff Cup
- Keep up with the “1” group at an RBC tues/thurs ride
- Contest a field sprint in a crit
- Win a prime
__________________
"When you are chewing the bars at the business end of a 90 mile road race you really dont care what gear you have hanging from your bike so long as it works."
ΛΧΑ ΔΞ179 - 15% off your first Hammer Nutrition order!

Last edited by bdcheung; 01-24-08 at 08:37 AM.
bdcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:27 AM   #2
botto 
.
 
botto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 40,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cat 5s... all piss and vinegar.
botto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:31 AM   #3
calhoun1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Silverdale, WA
Bikes: 2004 Cannondale R600
Posts: 564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So which race are you gonna do at Tradezone?
calhoun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:31 AM   #4
*new*guy
ambassador of good will
 
*new*guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NOVA
Bikes: many.
Posts: 2,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MABRA is lucky to have the new Page Valley RR. It's going to be a great day for spectators and racers alike.


3/08/2008 Cold Toes Race Series Evolution
3/15/2008 Cold Toes Race Series Evolution
3/16/2008 U of Maryland Crit
3/22/2008 Cold Toes Race Series Evolution
3/30/2008 Jefferson Cup MVC
4/05/2008 Tour of Walkersville ABRT-Latitude
4/06/2008 Tyson's Corner Circuit Race NCVC
4/20/2008 Carl Dolan Circuit Race DC Velo
4/27/2008 Bunny Hop (tentative) Artemis
5/03/2008 Poolesville Road Race NCVC
5/10/2008 Mount St. Mary’s Crit AVC cancelled?
5/24/2008 Kelly Cup Kelly
5/25/2008 City Bikes RFK Crit Hub Racing
5/31/2008 Michael P Murad Memorial Road Race All American
6/01/2008 CSC Invitational Arlington Sports
6/7/2008 The Quicksilver WWVC
6/28/2008 Herndon Crit HPC/List
6/29/2008 Reston Town Center Grand Prix Evolution
7/19/2008 Giro di Coppi GS Coppi
8/24/2008 Page Valley Road Race Page Valley Cycling
9/14/2008 Turkey Day Bicycle Place Velo Club
*new*guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:32 AM   #5
Lithuania
Oh The Huge Manatee
 
Lithuania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: mabra
Bikes:
Posts: 4,528
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i dont know how my season is going to turn out. I am going to focus more on preparing for cross so I will probably be doing lots of crits again. Im really excited to race umd and leonardtown again and the poolesville road race is another I cant wait to do but I am not sure I will be training well for that type of race. who knows
Lithuania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:33 AM   #6
Duke of Kent
Senior Member
 
Duke of Kent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Bikes: Yeti ASRc, Focus Raven 29er, Flyxii FR316
Posts: 4,846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Season goals:

1) Get half of the points needed to upgrade to the 1s, at the very least. Content to learn this year.

2) FTP 5.0+, 20min 5.5.

3) Come through the last corner of any SuperWeek crit top 10, and see how the dice roll from there.

4) Help a teammate win the state weekend RR, crit or omnium.

5) Race Elite nats in Orange County, CA.

6) Move up to the 3s on the track and expert or semi-pro in MTB (don't have a license in either at the moment).

Races:

Hillsboro-Roubaix
Memorial Day Bike Races (Snake, Melon City, Quad Cities Crit, Burlington RR)
Wheaton/Glen Ellyn/Winfield Criteriums
Assorted WCA races
SuperWeek
IL crit/RR
WI crit/RR
Elk Grove
Downers Grove
Elite nats
Assorted little races scattered through there; that's about 25-35 races, all told.
Duke of Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:34 AM   #7
bdcheung
Carpe Diem
Thread Starter
 
bdcheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MABRA
Bikes: 2007 CAAD9; 2014 CAADX; PedalForce CG1
Posts: 13,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by botto View Post
Cat 5s... all piss and vinegar.
My favorite salad dressing.
__________________
"When you are chewing the bars at the business end of a 90 mile road race you really dont care what gear you have hanging from your bike so long as it works."
ΛΧΑ ΔΞ179 - 15% off your first Hammer Nutrition order!
bdcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:35 AM   #8
wfrogge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bet you could increase your FTP by 20 watts before March.... Infact I bet you will
wfrogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:36 AM   #9
calhoun1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Silverdale, WA
Bikes: 2004 Cannondale R600
Posts: 564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My race schedule is up in the air after March. I am scheduled to head to boot camp March 24, so I lose 8 weeks there. After that I am heading to Charleston, SC where I have been promised a new bike by my wife, and hopefully I will be able to find time to train and race when I get there while spending the 18 months of school for the nuke program.

So as of now, I only have the Tradezone series on my calendar.
calhoun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:39 AM   #10
transplant
this portrait of karma
 
transplant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: chicago
Bikes:
Posts: 1,238
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
race as many of these as possible and see how things sort out from there. i haven't raced a complete road season, last year being my first season hah, because of injury... we'll see how it sorts out from there.

oh, and i'd like to try some TT's out - slap some clip on aerobars, flip around a setback seatpost and there ya' go! instant ghettoized road into TT bike.
transplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:42 AM   #11
wfrogge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have one major goal...... FTP from 3.4 to 4.0+ by August. Since its only my second year back riding and im losing weight around 2lbs a week while keeping current wattage I should meet this goal.


Minor goals......

Get enough points to move back to CAT 3
Possible TBRA state CAT 4 overall (if I can)
State crit championship
wfrogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:46 AM   #12
botto 
.
 
botto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 40,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrogge View Post
I have one major goal...... FTP from 3.4 to 4.0+ by August. Since its only my second year back riding and im losing weight around 2lbs a week while keeping current wattage I should meet this goal.


Minor goals......

Get enough points to move back to CAT 3
Possible TBRA state CAT 4 overall (if I can)
State crit championship
were you demoted?
botto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:49 AM   #13
Lithuania
Oh The Huge Manatee
 
Lithuania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: mabra
Bikes:
Posts: 4,528
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I had to set a goal I think it would be to podium in a race this year.
Lithuania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:53 AM   #14
ElJamoquio
Burning Matches.
 
ElJamoquio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Jose, CA
Bikes: Motobecane Le Champion SL, Cervelo P2SL
Posts: 9,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
We're at the cusp of the 2008 season. What's your schedule? What are your goals?
Have the schedule at home.

Major goals:
1) Have team run rampant through cat 4's.
2) About 58 minute 40K TT. Don't have the time set yet, as I'm trying to figure out what a good goal time is. Last year I sucked ass.
3) Destroy prologue in local stage race. Rolling 2.7 miles. Did very poorly (6:13) last year with an average of ~300 watts. Looking for closer to 5:13 this year with ~380 watts and 25 lb lower mass.
__________________
Reacting is mind candy; it requires no thought. Thinking is tedious.

Bikeforums 'Group Buy': Kinlin Rims, Sapim/DT Spokes, Formula/Bitex Hubs


"The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die."
-Steve Prefontaine
ElJamoquio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 08:57 AM   #15
wfrogge
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by botto View Post
were you demoted?
I did it to myself....... 10 year layoff from cycling to persue my dream of being a professional couch potato.... I reached all my goals in that area and ready to return to cycling.
wfrogge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:13 AM   #16
bdcheung
Carpe Diem
Thread Starter
 
bdcheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MABRA
Bikes: 2007 CAAD9; 2014 CAADX; PedalForce CG1
Posts: 13,149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun1 View Post
So which race are you gonna do at Tradezone?
C's
__________________
"When you are chewing the bars at the business end of a 90 mile road race you really dont care what gear you have hanging from your bike so long as it works."
ΛΧΑ ΔΞ179 - 15% off your first Hammer Nutrition order!
bdcheung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:14 AM   #17
botto 
.
 
botto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 40,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrogge View Post
I did it to myself....... 10 year layoff from cycling to persue my dream of being a professional couch potato.... I reached all my goals in that area and ready to return to cycling.
i did the same thing, but there was no way in hell i was going to go back to the 4s.
botto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:22 AM   #18
LowCel 
Throw the stick!!!!
 
LowCel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Charleston, WV
Bikes: GMC Denali
Posts: 17,588
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is as far as I have gotten so far. None are set in stone since I am in the process of purchasing a house so plans could change at any moment. On top of that it depends on if I get tired of spending $80 - $100 for gas a weekend to race. I'm sure I will be stuck working a few weekends as well.

2/16 Frosty Toes - Croton, OH
2/23 Tour de Pickaway County - Commercial Point, OH

3/1 Mid Ohio - Lexington, OH
3/8 Tour of Glen Hill - Mount Vernon, OH
3/15 Heuston Woods - Oxford, OH
3/22 Tour de Hocking Hills - Logan, OH
3/29 Grand Prix of Richland - Lucas, OH

4/5 Tour of Greene County - Yellow Springs, OH
4/12 Tour of Deer Creek - Mt. Sterling, OH
4/19 Tour of Logan County - Zanesfield, OH
4/26 Tour of Perry County - Somerset, OH

5/3 Wilkesville 2 Wilkesville - Wilkesville, OH
5/11 Granville Grand Prix - Granville, OH
5/24 Tour of Welsh Hills - Alexandria, OH
5/31 Tour of Sugar Grove - Sugar Grove, OH

Some of these races will be replaced with other races. I also plan to add some Sunday races to the schedule.
__________________
I may be fat but I'm slow enough to make up for it.
LowCel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:30 AM   #19
waterrockets 
Making a kilometer blurry
 
waterrockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin (near TX)
Bikes: rkwaki's porn collection
Posts: 26,130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Major goal: win a M35+ race
To reach that goal: maintain sprint/kilo abilities while raising FTP enough to make and sustain in the winning break.
When I'm not "the guy," I'll be working hard to get a teammate in front at the end.
I'd like to crack 18:00 in a Tuesday night RunFar TT (8 miles)

Calendar is limited because weekend time is so valuable in the family:
Pace Bend RR
La Primavera @ Lago Vista RR
Ronde Von Cele RR (maybe Belterra instead)
Austin Downtown Crit
Houston Grand Crit
Houston Bear Creek Crit
State TT/TTT champs
Tour de Gruene

Some Driveway crits
Countless Tuesday Nighters
Tour das Hugel
waterrockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:50 AM   #20
recneps
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 1,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
3 2/16/2008 NCSU Collegiate Weekend Collegiate A,B,C,D b
4 2/17/2008 NCSU Collegiate Weekend Collegiate A,B,C,D b
5 2/23/2008 Greenville Spring Series #1 1-2, 3, 4, 5 Greenville Series b
6 2/24/2008 Greenville Spring Series #2 1-2, 3, 4, 5 Greenville Series b
7 3/1/2008 Albany 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 6.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
8 3/2/2008 Albany 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 6.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
11 3/8/2008 Greenville Spring Series #5 1-2, 3, 4, 5 1.75 Greenville Series b
12 3/9/2008 Greenville Spring Series #6 1-2, 3, 4, 5 1.75 Greenville Series b
13 3/15/2008 Out like a lion RR ALL 45 minutes CCA b
14 3/15/2008 Perry 5.3 GA Series 7 a
15 3/16/2008 Perry 5.3 GA Series 7 a
16 4/4/2008 RHSO White Rose Sprints 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 b
17 4/5/2008 RHSO Old Town Criterium 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 a
18 4/6/2008 RHSO Patriot's Trail RR 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 a
19 4/5/2008 Gainesville 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.5 GA Cup Stage Races b
20 4/6/2008 Gainesville 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.5 GA Cup Stage Races b
21 4/9/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
22 4/12/2008 Chattanooga 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
23 4/13/2008 Chattanooga 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
24 4/19/2008 LCVW I'On Village Crit 0.75 b
25 4/20/2008 LCVW SC Crit Championships 0.75 b
26 4/26/2008 La Grange 5 GA Series 7 b
27 4/27/2008 La Grange 5 GA Series 7 b
28 4/26/2008 Tour de Moore 1-2, 3-4 2 a
29 4/27/2008 Meadowmont Crit 1-2, 3, 4, 5/public 2.3 b
30 4/30/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
31 5/1/2008 US Criterium Series b
32 5/2/2008 Smith-Barney Crit b
33 5/10/2008 Cummings 3.75 GA Series 7 b
34 5/11/2008 Cummings 3.75 GA Series 7 b
35 5/17/2008 Dahlonega 4 GA Series 7 a
36 5/18/2008 Dahlonega 4 GA Series 7 a
37 5/22/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
38 5/23/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
39 5/24/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
40 5/25/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
41 5/26/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
42 5/28/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
43 5/31/2008 Union City 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 4.2 GA Cup Stage Races b
44 6/1/2008 Union City 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 4.2 GA Cup Stage Races b
45 6/3/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
46 6/4/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
47 6/5/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
48 6/6/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
49 6/7/2008 Gwinnett/ Lawrenceville 3.5 GA Series 7 b
50 6/8/2008 Gwinnett/ Lawrenceville 3.5 GA Series 7 b
51 6/9/2008 Mt Mitchell N/A 2.5 a
52 6/11/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
55 6/15/2008 NC RR Championships(salisbury) 1-2-3, 4, 5 0.75 a
56 6/21/2008 Mt Washinton N/A 16.5 a
57 6/28/2008 Marietta 2.5 GA Series 7 b
58 6/29/2008 Marietta 2.5 GA Series 7 b
59 7/9/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
60 7/12/2008 Rome 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5 GA Cup Stage Races a
61 7/13/2008 Rome 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5 GA Cup Stage Races a
62 7/26/2008 Suwannee 6.75 GA Series 7 b
63 7/27/2008 Suwannee 6.75 GA Series 7 b
64 7/30/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
65 8/7/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
66 8/8/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
67 8/9/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
68 8/10/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
69 8/11/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
70 8/9/2008 NC Time Trial Championships All Categories 5.3 a
71 8/13/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
72 8/16/2008 Augusta 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3 GA Cup Stage Races a
73 8/17/2008 Augusta 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3 GA Cup Stage Races a
74 7/25/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
75 7/26/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
76 7/27/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
77 7/29/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
78 7/30/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
79 7/31/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
80 8/1/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
81 8/2/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
82 8/3/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
83 9/13/2008 Buckhead 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.75 GA Cup Stage Races b
84 9/14/2008 Buckhead 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.75 GA Cup Stage Races b
85 9/17/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
86 9/30/2008 SC RR Championships(greenville) 1-2-3, 4, 5 2 b
87 10/11/2008 Lowes TT Series
recneps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:51 AM   #21
Snuffleupagus
Aut Vincere Aut Mori
 
Snuffleupagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Bikes: Irish Cycles Tir na Nog, Jack Kane Team Racing, Fuji Aloha 1.0, GT Karakoram, Motobecane Fly Team
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.ncsccyclingassoc.com/index.cfm
http://www.georgiacup.com/

As many as I can make it to.

Also some MTB and CX races.
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 09:54 AM   #22
recneps
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 1,085
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Goals, 60 cat 3 points, 30mph 10 mile, top 5 @ tour of atlanta, top 5 @ fitchburg for the 3s.
recneps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 10:05 AM   #23
Snuffleupagus
Aut Vincere Aut Mori
 
Snuffleupagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Bikes: Irish Cycles Tir na Nog, Jack Kane Team Racing, Fuji Aloha 1.0, GT Karakoram, Motobecane Fly Team
Posts: 4,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh yeah, goals?

Uhhh...be able to race by April for a few weeks before knee surgery #4, and then again by August.
Snuffleupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 10:18 AM   #24
Second Mouse
....gets the cheese
 
Second Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SLC, Utah
Bikes: Panasonic DX 2000, LeMond Reno, Canondale Caad 8
Posts: 2,539
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Noob racerboy here. Rocky Mountain Criterium Series, Saturdays in March, Tuesday evenings the rest of the summer.

March 8,15,22,29
April 1,8,15,22,29
May 6,13,20,27
June 3,10,17,24
July 1,8,15,22,29
August 5,12,19,26
September 2,9,16,23,30

Don't quite know what to expect. Should be interesting.
Second Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-08, 10:27 AM   #25
daytonian
elitist jerk
 
daytonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Blow - hio
Bikes: CAAD9
Posts: 4,188
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by recneps View Post
3 2/16/2008 NCSU Collegiate Weekend Collegiate A,B,C,D b
4 2/17/2008 NCSU Collegiate Weekend Collegiate A,B,C,D b
5 2/23/2008 Greenville Spring Series #1 1-2, 3, 4, 5 Greenville Series b
6 2/24/2008 Greenville Spring Series #2 1-2, 3, 4, 5 Greenville Series b
7 3/1/2008 Albany 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 6.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
8 3/2/2008 Albany 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 6.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
11 3/8/2008 Greenville Spring Series #5 1-2, 3, 4, 5 1.75 Greenville Series b
12 3/9/2008 Greenville Spring Series #6 1-2, 3, 4, 5 1.75 Greenville Series b
13 3/15/2008 Out like a lion RR ALL 45 minutes CCA b
14 3/15/2008 Perry 5.3 GA Series 7 a
15 3/16/2008 Perry 5.3 GA Series 7 a
16 4/4/2008 RHSO White Rose Sprints 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 b
17 4/5/2008 RHSO Old Town Criterium 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 a
18 4/6/2008 RHSO Patriot's Trail RR 1-2, 3, 4, 5 0.5 a
19 4/5/2008 Gainesville 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.5 GA Cup Stage Races b
20 4/6/2008 Gainesville 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.5 GA Cup Stage Races b
21 4/9/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
22 4/12/2008 Chattanooga 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
23 4/13/2008 Chattanooga 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5.5 GA Cup Stage Races a
24 4/19/2008 LCVW I'On Village Crit 0.75 b
25 4/20/2008 LCVW SC Crit Championships 0.75 b
26 4/26/2008 La Grange 5 GA Series 7 b
27 4/27/2008 La Grange 5 GA Series 7 b
28 4/26/2008 Tour de Moore 1-2, 3-4 2 a
29 4/27/2008 Meadowmont Crit 1-2, 3, 4, 5/public 2.3 b
30 4/30/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
31 5/1/2008 US Criterium Series b
32 5/2/2008 Smith-Barney Crit b
33 5/10/2008 Cummings 3.75 GA Series 7 b
34 5/11/2008 Cummings 3.75 GA Series 7 b
35 5/17/2008 Dahlonega 4 GA Series 7 a
36 5/18/2008 Dahlonega 4 GA Series 7 a
37 5/22/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
38 5/23/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
39 5/24/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
40 5/25/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
41 5/26/2008 Tour of Atlanta 4 a
42 5/28/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
43 5/31/2008 Union City 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 4.2 GA Cup Stage Races b
44 6/1/2008 Union City 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 4.2 GA Cup Stage Races b
45 6/3/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
46 6/4/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
47 6/5/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
48 6/6/2008 Fitchburg Longsjo Classic 4, 3, 2, 1/pro 14 a
49 6/7/2008 Gwinnett/ Lawrenceville 3.5 GA Series 7 b
50 6/8/2008 Gwinnett/ Lawrenceville 3.5 GA Series 7 b
51 6/9/2008 Mt Mitchell N/A 2.5 a
52 6/11/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
55 6/15/2008 NC RR Championships(salisbury) 1-2-3, 4, 5 0.75 a
56 6/21/2008 Mt Washinton N/A 16.5 a
57 6/28/2008 Marietta 2.5 GA Series 7 b
58 6/29/2008 Marietta 2.5 GA Series 7 b
59 7/9/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
60 7/12/2008 Rome 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5 GA Cup Stage Races a
61 7/13/2008 Rome 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 5 GA Cup Stage Races a
62 7/26/2008 Suwannee 6.75 GA Series 7 b
63 7/27/2008 Suwannee 6.75 GA Series 7 b
64 7/30/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories Lowes TT series b
65 8/7/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
66 8/8/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
67 8/9/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
68 8/10/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
69 8/11/2008 RR nationals (cali) u23, 1/2 35 a
70 8/9/2008 NC Time Trial Championships All Categories 5.3 a
71 8/13/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
72 8/16/2008 Augusta 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3 GA Cup Stage Races a
73 8/17/2008 Augusta 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3 GA Cup Stage Races a
74 7/25/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
75 7/26/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
76 7/27/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
77 7/29/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
78 7/30/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
79 7/31/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
80 8/1/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
81 8/2/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
82 8/3/2008 Crossroads 1-2, 2-3, 4, 5 a
83 9/13/2008 Buckhead 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.75 GA Cup Stage Races b
84 9/14/2008 Buckhead 1-2-3, 3-4, 4-5 3.75 GA Cup Stage Races b
85 9/17/2008 Lowes TT Series All Categories 0.5 Lowes TT series b
86 9/30/2008 SC RR Championships(greenville) 1-2-3, 4, 5 2 b
87 10/11/2008 Lowes TT Series


Enjoy your

daytonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:27 AM.