Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

"The 33"-Road Bike Racing We set this forum up for our members to discuss their experiences in either pro or amateur racing, whether they are the big races, or even the small backyard races. Don't forget to update all the members with your own race results.

User Tag List
gsteinb, MDcatV, Racer Ex 

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-13, 01:23 PM   #13776
rkwaki
soon to be gsteinc...
 
rkwaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nayr497's BFF
Bikes:
Posts: 8,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
You're too fat for this sport.
I'm going to get me a pair of hair shorts like his...
Rockets keeps asking to see them...
rkwaki is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 01:37 PM   #13777
Homebrew01
Senior Member
 
Homebrew01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ffld Cnty Connecticut
Bikes: Old Steelies I made, Old Cannondales
Posts: 19,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caloso View Post
Yes, that's the same reaction I had before the anaphylactic event: seemed like a regular sting, no real pain, and then after a few hours it swelled and got really hot and itchy, which didn't go away for a few days. That sounds like what you have and that's why I'm suggesting the NEXT sting will be the dangerous one. So, might be worth checking out.

And yes, I now ride with an Epi-Pen every ride. It's 6 inches long and weighs less than a cell phone.
Sounds in line with what I've heard. My mother-in-law got "the next" sting a couple of years ago. Just barely managed to call 911 before going into shock & passing out.
__________________
Bikes: Old steel race bikes, old Cannondale race bikes, less old Cannondale race bike, crappy old mtn bike
Homebrew01 is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 01:50 PM   #13778
hammy56
coffee-stained punk
 
hammy56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Bikes:
Posts: 6,630
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterrockets View Post
I have to say, if I'm in a running vehicle, and an angry mob is surrounding my car with my kids and wife inside, they have made a grave error in judgement, and are about to pay for it.
friend of mine posted the video on my fb page yesterday...

regardless of who was at fault- if youre poking at an angry 5000 lb piece of iron, youre an idiot.
hammy56 is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 01:51 PM   #13779
waterrockets 
Making a kilometer blurry
 
waterrockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Austin (near TX)
Bikes: rkwaki's porn collection
Posts: 26,130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
damn. I never heard of those before today and just earlier my buddy told me his dog had them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
I'm going to get me a pair of hair shorts like his...
Rockets keeps asking to see them...
one... two... yes two sights I hope never to see. ah ah ah ah ah

waterrockets is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 02:02 PM   #13780
mattm
**** that
 
mattm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CALI
Bikes:
Posts: 13,651
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
You're too fat for this sport.
Everyone at work is making fun of me for being on a diet.. "you're already so skinny, etc"

You guys understand my cat 2 eating disorder right??
__________________
cat 1.

blog
mattm is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 02:03 PM   #13781
topflightpro
Senior Member
 
topflightpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,898
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
I once got an Epipen stuck to my hand.

I was horribly allergic to bee stings as a child. When I was 5 years old, I had to carry around a little red case that had the biggest glass syringe you've ever seen (or at least that is how I remember it) full of epinephrine. This was before Epipens, which I got in the 2nd or 3rd grade.

In the fifth grade, I was stung by a bee, and had to use the Epipen. I was extremely nervous at that point and didn't really pay attention to the directions. I thought I was supposed to push down on one end and the needle would fire out from the other. I was wrong. The needle shot out of the end that pushed in. I ended up injecting myself in my thumb.

The needle actually fired straight into my thumb bone and bent - meaning it was stuck in my thumb. By the time I got to the emergency room, they doctors were more concerned with how they were going to get the Epipen out of my hand than about the bee sting.

But after many years of allergy shots, I am not longer highly allergic to stings. I was stung by a bee a couple months ago. It itched and swelled, but nothing too terribly dangerous.
topflightpro is online now  
Old 10-01-13, 02:10 PM   #13782
topflightpro
Senior Member
 
topflightpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,898
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
In regards to the motorcycles, from everything I have read, the motorcycles were trying to shut down Times Square. There were more than 1000 guys on motorcycles and other similar personal vehicles. But police stopped them.

So they decided to shut down the West Side Highway.

They blocked a bunch of on ramps, and were apparently trying to get that guy in the Range Rover to stop. They circled him and forced him to slow down and one of the motorcyclists brake checked a little too hard in front of the Range Rover, which bumped the motorcyclist. (This is about when that video starts.)

After bumping that motorcyclist, the rest of the motorcyclists became quite aggressive toward the Range Rover, kicking it, hitting it, etc. and at least one person walked up to the car and opened the drivers side door. The Range Rover driver, who had called 911, flipped out - as I probably would have too at that point - and tried to get the hell out of there. He ran over one of the motorcyclists - who is now in the hospital and may be paralyzed from the waste down.

That really incited the motorcyclists, who started chasing him.

Also, the Range Rover suffered a flat tire when he drove over the motorcyclist, which slowed him down and forced him off the highway, and ultimately to stop.

At least, that is what I have read.
topflightpro is online now  
Old 10-01-13, 02:14 PM   #13783
botto 
.
 
botto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 40,362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm View Post
Everyone at work is making fun of me for being on a diet.. "you're already so skinny, etc"

You guys understand my cat 2 eating disorder right??
i understand your insecurity disorder.
botto is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 02:17 PM   #13784
Flatballer
No matches
 
Flatballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Eastern PA
Bikes: two wheeled ones
Posts: 10,592
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topflightpro View Post
I once got an Epipen stuck to my hand.

I was horribly allergic to bee stings as a child. When I was 5 years old, I had to carry around a little red case that had the biggest glass syringe you've ever seen (or at least that is how I remember it) full of epinephrine. This was before Epipens, which I got in the 2nd or 3rd grade.

In the fifth grade, I was stung by a bee, and had to use the Epipen. I was extremely nervous at that point and didn't really pay attention to the directions. I thought I was supposed to push down on one end and the needle would fire out from the other. I was wrong. The needle shot out of the end that pushed in. I ended up injecting myself in my thumb.

The needle actually fired straight into my thumb bone and bent - meaning it was stuck in my thumb. By the time I got to the emergency room, they doctors were more concerned with how they were going to get the Epipen out of my hand than about the bee sting.

But after many years of allergy shots, I am not longer highly allergic to stings. I was stung by a bee a couple months ago. It itched and swelled, but nothing too terribly dangerous.
In CPR/First Aid training they tell you not to put your thumb over the back of an epi-pen or an insulin emergency shot thing, about 1700 times. They really drill it home. Even paramedics stick themselves with epi-pens sometimes. If you don't put your thumb over the back, then you can't have it aimed the wrong way and misfire it into your thumb, plus it won't fire at all so you still get to use it to save their life. If you fire it into your thumb, not only did you just inject yourself, you left the person who actually needed it without any.

The directions on the packages even tell you to hold it without your thumb on the back.
Flatballer is online now  
Old 10-01-13, 02:19 PM   #13785
mattm
**** that
 
mattm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CALI
Bikes:
Posts: 13,651
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by botto View Post
i understand your insecurity disorder.
cool thx
__________________
cat 1.

blog
mattm is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 02:49 PM   #13786
rkwaki
soon to be gsteinc...
 
rkwaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nayr497's BFF
Bikes:
Posts: 8,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topflightpro View Post
I once got an Epipen stuck to my hand.

I was horribly allergic to bee stings as a child. When I was 5 years old, I had to carry around a little red case that had the biggest glass syringe you've ever seen (or at least that is how I remember it) full of epinephrine. This was before Epipens, which I got in the 2nd or 3rd grade.

In the fifth grade, I was stung by a bee, and had to use the Epipen. I was extremely nervous at that point and didn't really pay attention to the directions. I thought I was supposed to push down on one end and the needle would fire out from the other. I was wrong. The needle shot out of the end that pushed in. I ended up injecting myself in my thumb.

The needle actually fired straight into my thumb bone and bent - meaning it was stuck in my thumb. By the time I got to the emergency room, they doctors were more concerned with how they were going to get the Epipen out of my hand than about the bee sting.

But after many years of allergy shots, I am not longer highly allergic to stings. I was stung by a bee a couple months ago. It itched and swelled, but nothing too terribly dangerous.
Had the same thing. And I think there was Benydryl in there too.
rkwaki is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 02:51 PM   #13787
gsteinb
out walking the earth
Thread Starter
 
gsteinb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: teh Jersey
Bikes:
Posts: 19,820
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topflightpro View Post
In regards to the motorcycles, from everything I have read, the motorcycles were trying to shut down Times Square. There were more than 1000 guys on motorcycles and other similar personal vehicles. But police stopped them.

So they decided to shut down the West Side Highway.

They blocked a bunch of on ramps, and were apparently trying to get that guy in the Range Rover to stop. They circled him and forced him to slow down and one of the motorcyclists brake checked a little too hard in front of the Range Rover, which bumped the motorcyclist. (This is about when that video starts.)

After bumping that motorcyclist, the rest of the motorcyclists became quite aggressive toward the Range Rover, kicking it, hitting it, etc. and at least one person walked up to the car and opened the drivers side door. The Range Rover driver, who had called 911, flipped out - as I probably would have too at that point - and tried to get the hell out of there. He ran over one of the motorcyclists - who is now in the hospital and may be paralyzed from the waste down.

That really incited the motorcyclists, who started chasing him.

Also, the Range Rover suffered a flat tire when he drove over the motorcyclist, which slowed him down and forced him off the highway, and ultimately to stop.

At least, that is what I have read.
What a waist.
gsteinb is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:05 PM   #13788
rkwaki
soon to be gsteinc...
 
rkwaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nayr497's BFF
Bikes:
Posts: 8,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolamite02 View Post
Holy crap- Y'all know how things sometime go terribly wrong at Critical Mass? Cars plowing through folks? Check out what happens when it's a motorcycle gang and an SUV.

NPR story with video
Some of you may remember that I have/had ridden motorcycles my entire life (since I was 9) and stopped riding after my wife almost died on her sportbike in 2009. While watching the beginning of this video the script was already written. In my 100,000+ miles I have ridden on the street the only incidents I have ever had with other riders was with the type in that video. Guys riding sportbikes wearing little if any gear (usually Icon helmets, gloves and spine protectors) - I hate to say it but they are almost all the same, zero ****ing skills and all act like a bunch of thugs.
More than once I have told guys to back off as I wouldn't go pick them up out of the ditch when they wrecked...
If I had been in the same situation there would have been a lot more bikes run over, and I am a huge supporter of sportbikes.
****ing punks...
rkwaki is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:06 PM   #13789
rkwaki
soon to be gsteinc...
 
rkwaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nayr497's BFF
Bikes:
Posts: 8,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
What a waist.
Or waste...
To-ma-to tom-a-to...

rkwaki is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:13 PM   #13790
SpeshulEd 
Senior Member
 
SpeshulEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Bikes:
Posts: 7,000
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topflightpro View Post
In regards to the motorcycles, from everything I have read, the motorcycles were trying to shut down Times Square. There were more than 1000 guys on motorcycles and other similar personal vehicles. But police stopped them.

So they decided to shut down the West Side Highway.

They blocked a bunch of on ramps, and were apparently trying to get that guy in the Range Rover to stop. They circled him and forced him to slow down and one of the motorcyclists brake checked a little too hard in front of the Range Rover, which bumped the motorcyclist. (This is about when that video starts.)

After bumping that motorcyclist, the rest of the motorcyclists became quite aggressive toward the Range Rover, kicking it, hitting it, etc. and at least one person walked up to the car and opened the drivers side door. The Range Rover driver, who had called 911, flipped out - as I probably would have too at that point - and tried to get the hell out of there. He ran over one of the motorcyclists - who is now in the hospital and may be paralyzed from the waste down.

That really incited the motorcyclists, who started chasing him.

Also, the Range Rover suffered a flat tire when he drove over the motorcyclist, which slowed him down and forced him off the highway, and ultimately to stop.

At least, that is what I have read.
If thats the case than the bikers deserved it. I'm all for standing up for yourself and I've shouted at my fair share of vehicles, but I'm also nice and polite and don't go looking for trouble which sounds like they were doing. It's amazing that people in NYC can't find better things to with their time.
__________________
Hey guys, lets go play bikes! Strava

SpeshulEd is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:15 PM   #13791
gsteinb
out walking the earth
Thread Starter
 
gsteinb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: teh Jersey
Bikes:
Posts: 19,820
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
Or waste...
To-ma-to tom-a-to...

you spend too much time here to not read more carefully
gsteinb is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:21 PM   #13792
rkwaki
soon to be gsteinc...
 
rkwaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nayr497's BFF
Bikes:
Posts: 8,559
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
you spend too much time here to not read more carefully
It's cuz I'm ignant...
rkwaki is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 03:22 PM   #13793
hammy56
coffee-stained punk
 
hammy56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Bikes:
Posts: 6,630
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
Some of you may remember that I have/had ridden motorcycles my entire life (since I was 9) and stopped riding after my wife almost died on her sportbike in 2009. While watching the beginning of this video the script was already written. In my 100,000+ miles I have ridden on the street the only incidents I have ever had with other riders was with the type in that video. Guys riding sportbikes wearing little if any gear (usually Icon helmets, gloves and spine protectors) - I hate to say it but they are almost all the same, zero ****ing skills and all act like a bunch of thugs.
More than once I have told guys to back off as I wouldn't go pick them up out of the ditch when they wrecked...
If I had been in the same situation there would have been a lot more bikes run over, and I am a huge supporter of sportbikes.
****ing punks...
hey now.

but yeah...having ridden billions of miles, raced for over a decade...when I rode street bikes (only did so because my ex wife did, otherwise I had little interest in riding on the street) I didnt ride like a farking doosh who thought he owned the road. All these 'stunters' and the like, who ride like idiots in traffic, probably deserve to be knocked down.

we had a similar incident on a group ride a few yrs ago- bikes taking up the lane, not allowing cars to pass- driver got pissed, flipped people the bird, so guys in our group started blocking him and punching his SUV. When it was all said and done the guys in our group couldnt understand why I was pissed at them, told them they were ****** morons and never went back. They were at fault and didnt realize that with one flick of the drivers wrist, could have gotten people injured of worse.
hammy56 is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 04:31 PM   #13794
tetonrider
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bikes:
Posts: 3,333
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
thanks for the well-wishes. was good to get officially checked out. x-rays confirmed nothing broken (phew...and still amazing to me), but i've been limping around for the past 24 hours, somewhat out of the blue. tendon that wraps around the inside of my ankle is very sore. doc seems to think it is related to the impact in some way. haven't been on the bike -- or done anything, really -- in the last week. guess i'll be taking some more time off.

doc felt things were serious enough to warrant an ultrasound to rule out clotting. ruled that out. (an otherwise very fit friend, 46, recently had a stroke during a race due to a clot breaking free, so i figured it was best to get it checked.)

i'm feeling relieved and thankful that there is nothing broken...but also feeling pretty 'blah'. not sure if that is due to the ankle pain, the lack of activity for the last week, or just still coming down from the crash. mental state has definitely been lower since this happened, though i'm generally upbeat.

also not sure what to do about the ankle. i know tendons take a long time to heal...but i do want to get into training for next race season and not take 6 weeks off.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Ex View Post
Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by revchuck View Post
Good luck with the xrays - I hope your gut feeling is wrong.

Awesome photo! Is that some Johnny Hoogerland Memorial Barbed Wire?
luz ardiden!

i did see some barbed wire elsewhere in the french countryside and was thinking about how much it must have hurt him to have to get back on the bike and pedal through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankin116 View Post

Good luck Teton, hope it isn't too serious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattm View Post
****. I hope things go well!
tetonrider is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 04:56 PM   #13795
Ygduf 
\_(ツ)_/
 
Ygduf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redwood City, CA
Bikes: aggressive agreement is what I ride.
Posts: 9,298
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
You're too fat for this sport.
I get enough of that from my floorboards and bathroom scale.
__________________

twitter.com/ygduf
strava.com/athletes/ygduf
Ygduf is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 04:59 PM   #13796
Ygduf 
\_(ツ)_/
 
Ygduf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Redwood City, CA
Bikes: aggressive agreement is what I ride.
Posts: 9,298
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwaki View Post
I'm going to get me a pair of hair shorts like his...
Rockets keeps asking to see them...
I can't have the hair stubble abrading where my thighs rub together. Hair is a natural lubricant, so I leave it in places where it's useful.
__________________

twitter.com/ygduf
strava.com/athletes/ygduf
Ygduf is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 05:34 PM   #13797
echappist 
fuggitivo solitario
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arlington, VA
Bikes:
Posts: 8,702
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetonrider View Post
thanks for the well-wishes. was good to get officially checked out. x-rays confirmed nothing broken (phew...and still amazing to me), but i've been limping around for the past 24 hours, somewhat out of the blue. tendon that wraps around the inside of my ankle is very sore. doc seems to think it is related to the impact in some way. haven't been on the bike -- or done anything, really -- in the last week. guess i'll be taking some more time off.

doc felt things were serious enough to warrant an ultrasound to rule out clotting. ruled that out. (an otherwise very fit friend, 46, recently had a stroke during a race due to a clot breaking free, so i figured it was best to get it checked.)

i'm feeling relieved and thankful that there is nothing broken...but also feeling pretty 'blah'. not sure if that is due to the ankle pain, the lack of activity for the last week, or just still coming down from the crash. mental state has definitely been lower since this happened, though i'm generally upbeat.

also not sure what to do about the ankle. i know tendons take a long time to heal...but i do want to get into training for next race season and not take 6 weeks off.






luz ardiden!

i did see some barbed wire elsewhere in the french countryside and was thinking about how much it must have hurt him to have to get back on the bike and pedal through it.
Good to hear that nothing's broken
echappist is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 06:13 PM   #13798
shovelhd 
Senior Member
 
shovelhd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Western MA
Bikes: Yes
Posts: 15,424
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creakyknees View Post
you won't miss:
- the traffic
- the stuck-up faux eco snobbery / Austin is cooler than you could ever hope to be vibe
- sickening burnt orange color schemes everywhere, like a bad acid flashback from the 60's
- riding on the nasty shoulders of high speed, high-traffic roads and being told "the cycling is so great here!"

you will want to experience:
- any of a million fantastic tex-mex and/or bbq joints, with appropriate adult beverages
- live music, I'm told they have some occasionally
- hippie watching
I saw a lady at our state fair Saturday (Big E) with a tie dye tshirt that read "Keep Austin Wierd".
shovelhd is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 06:16 PM   #13799
carpediemracing
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tariffville, CT
Bikes: Tsunami Bikes
Posts: 14,498
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy56 View Post
we had a similar incident on a group ride a few yrs ago- bikes taking up the lane, not allowing cars to pass- driver got pissed, flipped people the bird, so guys in our group started blocking him and punching his SUV. When it was all said and done the guys in our group couldnt understand why I was pissed at them, told them they were ****** morons and never went back. They were at fault and didnt realize that with one flick of the drivers wrist, could have gotten people injured of worse.
I demolished a group ride when a couple people weren't being respectful to motorists or to each other. I wasn't stronger than they were but I knew how to hurt them and I did. The guy causing much of the problems almost made it back, maybe 50m away, and I absolutely drilled it for about a mile to make sure he blew up. A visitor of mine (from CA), two racer types, and 1 or 2 others were wondering why I was so insistent on going all out but they figured that they'd help me do whatever I was doing. Once I knew the jerk rider was OTB I eased, and once I eased everyone else eased. Someone said something like "wtf was that about?" haha.
carpediemracing is offline  
Old 10-01-13, 06:50 PM   #13800
ridethecliche
Village Idiot
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bahstaaaaan
Bikes:
Posts: 20,239
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I guess I'm a workaholic now. Hoping to leave the office at 11.

Atleast I slept in and got here at 9 30 instead of 6 30.
ridethecliche is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 AM.