Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

"The 33"-Road Bike Racing We set this forum up for our members to discuss their experiences in either pro or amateur racing, whether they are the big races, or even the small backyard races. Don't forget to update all the members with your own race results.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-05, 07:55 PM   #1
Crack'n'fail
Photog Extraordinaire
Thread Starter
 
Crack'n'fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bikes: Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cannondale R800 (CAAD4) with Dura-Ace upgrade
Posts: 863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Website listing Domestic Road Races?

Forgive me, I'm not too up to speed on the domestic Road scene. I know the local races here and I know the European scene.

I'm looking to expand my photography work to covering the sport of cycling and am interested in what the big domestic races are during the summer. Any clue where a good site is that might list dates for these big races?
Crack'n'fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 08:39 PM   #2
hi565
By-Tor...or the Snow Dog?
 
hi565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ma
Bikes: Bianchi Cross Concept, Flyte Srs-3
Posts: 6,481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://grahamwatson.com/newimages.html

Graham watson has a list of the races some have pics, some dont (they havent happened yet) But i think it has almost all of them or close.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------
hi565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 08:43 PM   #3
canonball
Senior Member
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Kansas
Bikes: fuji finest al
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would look at www.truesport.com and also the uscf site for the big races.
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 01:53 PM   #4
Crack'n'fail
Photog Extraordinaire
Thread Starter
 
Crack'n'fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bikes: Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cannondale R800 (CAAD4) with Dura-Ace upgrade
Posts: 863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi565
http://grahamwatson.com/newimages.html

Graham watson has a list of the races some have pics, some dont (they havent happened yet) But i think it has almost all of them or close.
Maybe i'm using the wrong term, but when I say domestic I'm talking about in the u.s.
Crack'n'fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 01:54 PM   #5
Crack'n'fail
Photog Extraordinaire
Thread Starter
 
Crack'n'fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bikes: Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cannondale R800 (CAAD4) with Dura-Ace upgrade
Posts: 863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball
I would look at www.truesport.com and also the uscf site for the big races.
great site, thanks.
Crack'n'fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 01:57 PM   #6
Guest
Guest
 
Bikes:
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack'n'fail
Forgive me, I'm not too up to speed on the domestic Road scene. I know the local races here and I know the European scene.

I'm looking to expand my photography work to covering the sport of cycling and am interested in what the big domestic races are during the summer. Any clue where a good site is that might list dates for these big races?
Sure. The USA Cycling website: http://www.usacycling.org/road/

Check on the left side of the screen with those links to the races.

Koffee
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 08:43 PM   #7
hi565
By-Tor...or the Snow Dog?
 
hi565's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ma
Bikes: Bianchi Cross Concept, Flyte Srs-3
Posts: 6,481
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack'n'fail
Maybe i'm using the wrong term, but when I say domestic I'm talking about in the u.s.
Ha i knew that i was just testing you
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------
hi565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-05, 08:47 PM   #8
Crack'n'fail
Photog Extraordinaire
Thread Starter
 
Crack'n'fail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Bikes: Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cannondale R800 (CAAD4) with Dura-Ace upgrade
Posts: 863
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi565
Ha i knew that i was just testing you
Hope I passed!
Crack'n'fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:40 AM.