My team doesn't have a winter jersey, and while I'm pretty adept at layering, I've been eyeing some of the fleece lined jersey/jackets that are more form fitting and aero than the typical cycling jacket. I have a great Cannonale windbreaker that's suitable for training rides, but it's a loose fit and more suitable for commuting than racing - not aero at all. I'd like to find one that meets the following criteria:
1) Form fit, especially in arms.
2) Typical complement of rear pockets plus chest pocket for phone.
3) Removable sleeves and/or zipper vents.
4) Windproofing in torso (optional, I have gillets that cover this pretty well).
5) Some color on the back. I primarily ride in rural areas around twilight this time of year, and visibility is a high priority. Doesn't have to be high vis yellow (although that's our team color), but some sort of light colored stripe/logo/pattern on the back would go a long way.