Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 11:04 AM
jeremywhitehorn
In Velo Veritas

Bikes: Menonite black urbanite, probably enough spare parts to make anther one.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cavernmech
I paid $500 for my Campy Coppi track in 98' NOS from 1976. 98' also got me a Campy Gardin from the 70's also....$450. In 99' I paid $750 for my GT Pulse...complete Dura-Ace, CXP 30 tubies and CXP 30 clinchers. Those were only the ones that I bought for myself...many others were purchased and resold (usually with clincher rim updates) to friends. Those days are sadly gone.
drool.

one of these days i'm going to go into high park cycles and grab the raliegh carlton track bike with full campy sr of the wall and run once i chloroform the owner. i'm not sure he knows what he has. either that or he's keeping a museum.

okay, in speaking to Cam last week over coffee we brought up the idea of this scotch tasting we've been talking about for so long. i'm curious if anyone else has some time off over the festivus break when they're not visiting relatives or what have you. i know i've got a couple weeks off school and at least a handfull off work so i'd like to pick a date and just do this thing. it will be nice and cold out too. whose around and free between christmas and new years?