Old 10-20-03, 05:05 PM
S. Marley

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Brad,

We have made an appointment in November with Tandem Cycle Works in Denver. They have assured us that they will have all the necessary Co-Motion sizes on hand to properly fit my wife and myself. We just have to make the 8 hour trek and we will order our new Speedster from them after the final size verdict is in.

I'm pretty excited about the whole thing and I think we will get the fit right as TCW sells nothing but tandems and is the world's leading seller of Co-Motion tandems. I have spoken with Pat (the owner) and he works very closely with CoMotion to ensure that the fit is correct.

I will keep everyone posted as to the final outcome. Then it's ride time! I can't wait to show up for the standing weekend ride. This group loves to go fast and my wife has never been able to keep up. She is always last and gets discouraged when we all have to wait for her (no one but her minds, but I can understand always feeling like you are the weakest rider, riding by yourself when it's supposed to be a group ride, etc). It will really be fun actually riding WITH her and smoking a few of the regulars at the same time. This is going to be a blast!

Thanks again for the frame advice and I'll let you know how it goes!

Rgds,

Steffan