Old 10-28-03, 05:04 PM
jpanna

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[FONT=Arial]
Originally Posted by keithmo
I feel your pain. This summer I bought my first bent and I was so confused. I researched everything I could find on the net. Then I decided to find a LBS that actually had them in the store. I was travelling to Florida for vacation so I decided to find one there. Atlantic Bicycles in Margate FL happened to fairly close to where we were staying in Boca Raton. I spent several days there trying out different bikes, and the fellows there were great to assist. I rode LWB, SWB CLWB and even rode a catrike tadpole trike. This was well worth my time, but when I got home I still had to drive 6 hours to get to a shop that carried the bike I settled on. Hands on is the only way and definately worth the investment.
[B]

Thanks for reply. I did buy a bent from Actionbent at www.actionbent.com. Bought the Jet Stream USS. I just received it but it had the wrong rear casette gearing, 9 instead of 8. I now have to wait for the proper casette and have it assembled by a local bike shop. All the reviews I read were favorable. We'll see when I start riding.