Old 12-16-06, 12:25 AM
shapelike
Don't smoke, Mike.

Bikes: Devinci Tosca, IRO Rob Roy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wes, you can replace the front "shiny" caps on the brifters if I'm not mistaken. Also, you can probably clean your saddle up a lot w/ some decent leather polish if it's really deep. Don't break yourself. Robin, I think I actually "met" you one time outside of curbside - I said I liked your bike as I was on my way out and you were locking up. Glad to hear you're in one piece. If you need any replacement stuff for your bike that you guys don't normally stock, let me know and I'll see if I can toss it on an order here (at Cycle Therapy).

I find I've grown really superstitious regarding traffic mishaps. Some stuff I won't even mention because I don't want to jinx myself (this is the first time in my life I've ever been like that about something). Oh, and people have been insane for me lately too, but I've been trying to be a better man and not act out avec rage. For example, now when someone cuts me off and almost sends their bumper through my shin bone I lay a hand of love on their hood and gently cradle the vehicle until it goes on its own path. Unlike before when I smashed the ****er and broke ****.