math2p14
Part of the furniture

Bikes: Specialized RH, Scott Unitrack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jim311
Well.. the Gemini I rode was seriously beefy. You'd have to be majorly hardcore to break one. Cedric Gracia rides one, and if you've seen his pics from the Redbull competition you know that he's not exactly easy on the bike

I am not saying that cannondale or any other brand is fragile or not. But your statement is a bit fragile with cedric here.... pro-bikes dont count as strong or whatever...just because a pro can have and will have a new frame/fork/bike the next day he needs it and he wont have to care about stress on the frame. Normal riders like us care for a bike to last more than a few days. A pro doesnt. Cannondales are sweet looking to me....good attention to detail but i strongly dislike both the lefty and the headshock. Sometimes innovation is bad ...if overdone. Other than that...this new street ht looks nice...but i dont see any reason for someone getting it unless there is company loyalty. After all, a ht is a ht...nothing more nothing less...pick your material, your geometry and your company and you are done...