View Single Post
Old 12-23-06, 01:19 PM
bravozulu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Quick_Torch C5
Obviously you know I'm a beginner, and know that I can't speak for ALL Marzocchi forks, only MY pro mx, so why pretend to think I'm talking about EVERY fork Marzocchi has produced?

Because that's what you wrote. Even though it pains you, the fact of the matter is that you have no meaningful experience upon which to base your opinions.

A porsche 911 turbo is a very beautiful and expensive exotic car, putting a roof rack and bikes on top of it looks VERY stupid IMO, if you have $$ to buy that, you can afford a beater for your bikes and equipment.

Of course I could buy a beater. A beater wouldn't be any fun to drive though. Get it?

roof racks ARE removable, and tend to scratch paint....

My rack cannot scratch the paint, by design.

I'd never do that to my vette or any other nice, EXPENSIVE, EXOTIC vehicle I own.

Disingenuous much?

12-20-06, 09:15 AM
to carry my bike until I get the Thule I mentioned above on the C5(Fith-Gen Corvette)

I'm new to this sport, and as someone new to any sport, support should be given to to encourage activity, but instead, most of his comments are very negative to people, and to the people who are trying to build this sport up.

What a bunch of whiny pap. People making inane comments that aren't based upon any meaningful experience shouldn't expect "positive" comments.

How exactly are you, or anyone else with no experience"trying to build this sport up"? I thought people were just riding bikes to have fun...

----------------------------------------------------

OK... That's enough! You kids break it up, settle down and behave.... or I'm gonna go get the paddle!