View Single Post
Old 12-03-03, 10:40 AM
Dave Stohler
60mph in the 42 ring!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Yeah-and they also get you to authorize having telemarketers call you. Since that national 'do-not-call' registry has gone into effect, the industry is getting desperate for ways around it-this is one of them.

FWIW, I wouldn't believe a single thing from Fox news. Those people are charlatains. We used to have a good newscast here on the local fox station, until the national dorks took it over. Now we have on anchor-babe who can't even pronounce half the local towns correctly (or even easy world locations such as "Mosul", either), an out-of-town meterologist piped in from 400 miles away, and a nation 'news desk' anchored by "Mr. Hairspray". Last night, they actually spent 7 minutes on the evening news on a story informing people ---(get ready for this)---how to drive on snow. Whoppee.

(Oh, BTW, I'm just trembling that you've sent the link to this "Dr" Jay. Incidentally, isn't this breaking the forum guidelines?
Solicitation... Refrain from using BikeForums to advertise your site, items for sale, commercial services or website. You may attach a short link to your site within your profile or signature. Feel free to also post a link, and short description of your site in our "Shameless Promotions" forum.
I'd think that this should be moved to "foo", since it has absolutely nothing to do with cycling.

Last edited by Dave Stohler; 12-03-03 at 11:27 AM.