kemmer
*****es love tarck

Bikes: so many

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sykerocker
You're really determined to get that word "Bianchi" in there somehow, aren't you? You've been pretty much told that it's a 99.9% chance it's not what you're hoping for, so you're still going to advertise on that 0.1% chance.

Let you in on a little secret: When I'm looking at buying a bike, and the seller hits me with "I think that maybe it's a <fill in the blank>", the little voice in the back of my head goes, "well, now you know what it isn't". And the price I'm considering has just dropped 10%.

I only know what I was told by a guy who seemed to be pretty honest to me. I definitely won't paint it Celeste or put Bianchi decals on it since I can't positively identify it, but I don't feel the least bit guilty about telling prospective buyers that the guy who sold it to me said it was a Bianchi.

Also, I'm not sure where you're getting "99.9% chance it's not what you're hoping for" from "possibly an old entry-level Asian Bianchi" and "Perhaps it was a low-end bike of Bianchi origin" but whatever.