SSP
Software for Cyclists

Bikes: Trek 5200, Specialized MTB

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CycliStats - Training Log and Ride Diary

Greetings. I've been an "avid recreational" cyclist for years. Over that time, I've used various notebooks, spreadsheets, and software to track my rides, but none of them were all that satisfactory. So, since I make my living as a software developer, I decided to write my own.

It's called "CycliStats", and I think it's pretty darned good. You can download a fully functional trial version from my website ( http://www.CycliStats.com ), and try it for free for 45 days.

From the website intro:

CycliStats is a powerful, easy-to-use bicycle ride diary and training log. It lets you easily track all of the important aspects of your bicycle rides, including distance, speed, time, climbing, etc. CycliStats will also automatically estimate the number of calories you burn on each ride, and allows you to enter free form notes for each ride.

CycliStats also allows you to track your bicycle maintenance, and your vital health statistics, including weight, body fat percentage, heart rate, and blood pressure.

With its many built-in reports and graphs, if you want to know:

How far did I ride last week? Last month? Last year?
How far will I ride this year?
How fast did I ride last Saturday?
How long has it been since I changed my rear tire?
How many calories have I burned on the bike this year?
How has my weight changed in the last few months?
How much climbing did I do last month?

CycliStats will answer all of these questions, and more. Try it for free for 45 days! Simply download and install the free trial version to see what CycliStats can do for your training and fitness.

Unlike web-based training logs, CycliStats is a native Windows® program. It has been designed for speed - you can log a ride with only two mouse clicks, and instantly see an updated summary of your cycling statistics. There's no need to go online or remember a password for a web site, and there are no monthly subscription fees. Plus, your ride data is stored securely on your own computer