Zogics
New Guy

Bikes: At the moment, a Kona MTB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello from western MA

Hi All. Cycling has played an important part in my life since I got a Schwinn for my 13th birthday. While friends were out playing sports that required coordination, which I didn't seem to have much of, I was off on long road rides. Soon after, I got my first job at a bike shop. There, I was fortunate enough to have a great cycling mentor, three-time Olympian John Allis, who encouraged me to race. A few years later, I was living at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado as a member of the US Cycling Team (track rider). I "retired" from racing in 1992, and cycled recreationally through college and a beyond. I spent the past six+ years in the renewable energy industry when one day I was showing my girlfriend how to fix a flat on her new MTB. As we both got covered in grease, I wondered aloud if anyone made a degreaser wipe for cyclist to carry for such dirty jobs. To make a long story short, I found out the answer was no, so I decided, what the heck, I’ll strike out and develop the product myself (with others on the way). It’s been a steep learning curve, but lots of fun to be back in the cycling community. It’s also got me riding more, which is always a good thing. Happy riding, Paul
Feeling Dirty? If so, please check out the new product I just launched called CitraWipe. These portable degreaser wipes are great for cyclists to keep on hand for cleaning up after fixing flats, dropped chains, etc. More at www.zogics.com