View Single Post
Old 12-11-03, 08:02 AM
RWTD

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would focus on balancing the diet with frequent small meals and eating for your activity level maintaining a small to moderate calorie deficit.This would entail more carbs when your activity level is high and less when it is low.With this approach if your activity level is close to sedentary your diet might look close to Adkins but I don't like to view my eating habits in marketing terms.At this point you do not want to shock your body per say as that approach tends to work better when you have more weight to lose.At this point this would risk shutting down your metabolism.The best approach to restart stalled fat loss to lose that last stubborn fat seems to be a higher activity approach with only a small to moderate calorie deficit however if you will be less active during winter months my suggestion would be to increase the intensity of what activity you do and focus on trying to elevate the metabolism with activities such as weight training and interval training etc.By the way what does your planned winter activity level look like?