Old 01-14-07, 07:22 PM
kensuf
My idea of fun

Bikes: '06 Litespeed Tuscany, '02 Kona Lavadome, '07 Giant TCR Advanced, '07 Karate Monkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 59 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by jaxgtr
171 Man your killing me. I did good to get 123 in this week. I working on getting to that kind of milage, but will definitly have to get some speed increase to do it.
Heh, next week will be less, but that's because I'm running a 15k (9.3 mile race) on Saturday and won't be riding that day. But don't worry, you'll get there soon enough! And the weather in Florida has beeeeeeen GREAT!

In all honesty though, I usually ride two long club rides on the weekends and either one or two other rides during the week. Schedule is usually Monday night trainer (90 minutes), Tuesday run (4-5 miles), Wednesday 20-30 miles, Thursday run (6-7 miles), Friday off, Saturday & Sunday club rides. I also try to do upper body weights on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It might seem like a lot, but I'm not the only one racking up the miles each week - check out ArcticJill, I'm not sure who she is or where she's from, but her mileage is right up there with mine week after week.

BTW, 130 of those miles were yesterday and today. We're doing another metric tomorrow as well since it's MLK weekend and none of us are working tomorrow. Thus upcoming week will probably include two off days (W/F) because of the 15k race on Saturday and my legs will be fried by the end of tomorrow .