Old 01-17-07, 11:24 AM
markg

Bikes: Cervelo Soloist Team, Cervelo P3C, Ritchey Breakaway Cross

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bigdraft
Vireo huffed: "As most of you may know, Nytro is the most respected triathlon store in the nation"

It sounds like not much has changed with your stores attitude. When I lived in Encinitas and would come into your store, it seemed to take an act of god to get any positive help, other then you guys blowing your own horn. The attitude I and most people I rode with got from you guys was arrogant and self-important. It's why I never went back after I experienced it a couple of times.
If you go in on a spring or summer weekend, they are often VERY busy and it can be hard to get help, especially if there are lots of people looking at bikes. I ended up getting there when the store opened on Memorial Day so I could get helped, and ended up getting fitted on my new Cervelo Soloist by George (Vireo). I have had to tweek the fit a bit (dropping the saddle some), but that was because of factors that would not have shown up in an initial fit (tight hamstrings and saddle issues). I haven't taken it back up there, but that's mainly because it's a bit of a trip away from my home down in Clairemont.