Old 01-29-07, 04:17 PM
Helmet Head
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chipcom
I don't disagree. (makes sure the earth hasn't stopped)

Here's the thing....I don't care what the engineers do. Just because there is a solid line doesn't mean I'm gonna use it to filter up to the front when I KNOW that folks are going to be making a right. But it doesn't mean I'm going to merge over into the other lane either. Just like driving, I'm gonna use the sense God gave me, based on the conditions at hand, to decide how, where, when and even if, I am going to stop, filter, merge, take a pee, etc. That's the problem I have with both sides of this BL debate...there are no hard fast rules, unless YOU choose to make them that way. I think that's the point that Bek tries to make in his own way, as well as TJ my brutha.
And pointing out that there are no hard fast rules would have some relevance to the discusion if anyone was arguing that there are hard/fast rules with respect to this stuff (if you disagree, please identify the hard fast rule, and who has alleged that it's hard and fast, and where they did that). But since no one is doing that, this point has no relevance here.