View Single Post
Old 02-05-07, 10:34 AM
ra6991

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"This weekend had big wrecks in every cat from P1/2/3/ to cat 5. The big difference between the 5's and the 4's is that the 4's ride at a more consistent pace, much less of the fast slow fast stuff. "

Thanks for the race report. I was also racing in TONB but raced cat 5. I just joined this forum today so I could add a bit to your report. (That reason and our txbra site is a bit hostile and pretty non supportive of most everyone) I agree with the cat 5 riding at a non-consistant pace especially the crit but I dont recall any crashes in the cat5 RR or crit. I finished in the top 5 each race and for the most part the races/sprints were pretty decent. This is only my 3rd and 4th race so I am no expert on race analysis but I just wanted to give a tad bit of credit to the cat5 for not crashing on either race considering we has 50+ racers. The crit was either 25mph or 18mph not much consistency. We avg 23 for the crit. The RR was so slow that we got nutralized by the
P123 about 2/3 of the way through.
Thanks again for your report. Its always cool to hear it from someone elses point. Good luck and hope to see you at Walburg/Pace Bend.

Andy