View Single Post
Old 02-14-07, 06:04 AM
Sammyboy
The Legitimiser

Bikes: Gazelle Trim Trophy, EG Bates Track Bike, HR Bates Cantiflex bike, Nigel Dean fixed gear conversion, Raleigh Royal, Falcon Westminster.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Will these work with Look cleats?

I've got three sets of Look pedals kicking around from bikes I've parted out etc, and I decided to try clipless. One set is a rather nice Campag pair, and I'd like to put them on the road bike I use for long fast rides. I don't want to drop a lot of money on shoes at first, in case I don't like it, so I was please to pick up a brand new pair of ex display Specialized shoes recently for around $10. However, when they arrived, they were both right shoes, and the seller is being an arse about refunding (he'll only do it if I return the shoes, which will mean I've spent more in shipping than I paid for the damn shoes).

So, I've got Look pedals, Look cleats that I bought, but no shoes. I'm hunting eBay for some cheapies, and
I saw these. They come with SPD cleats and pedals, but having all these Look pedals, I'd rather switch the cleats out, if I can. Can it be done?