Old 02-14-07, 11:36 AM
Grasschopper
He drop me

Bikes: '03 Marin Mill Valley, '02 Eddy Merckx Corsa 0.1, '12 Giant Defy Advance, '20 Giant Revolt 1, '20 Giant Defy Advanced Pro 1, some random 6KU fixie

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by jet sanchEz
I don't know if I am putting too much into it but I've seen some crazy-good deals on eBay lately; I guess that the last thing people have on their minds right now is buying a bicycle. They are too busy shovelling out their driveways/sidewalks and planning vacations over the Spring/March Break. Good time to search out those things you need on the 'bay.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother with the IRO now, that Langster is going to be all the bike you need. People here who don't like the Langster don't like it because it is a big-name brand and that kinda goes against the whole "Fixed Community" thing. I really don't want to start a flame war or anything so I will just say that a Langster is a great bike, 'nuff said.
Yea maybe I will just sell off the IRO when it gets here...I suppose we will see...it isn't until late May or early June anyway...plus I am a bike hog so having 5 bikes rather than 4 wont be too much of a hardship. Maybe grab a Michie build kit and lace up my extra tubulars to those hubs for the IRO build.....