View Single Post
Old 02-18-07, 01:36 AM
tjsager
TJ

Bikes: 85 Masi 3V (49cm), 85 Masi 3V (51cm), 2004 Bianchi Pista, 89 Raleigh Trials bike, 84 Centurion Protour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ultraman6970
Hi... you just mastered 46x17... it will take you a while to use 16, what you can do is put something like 44x16 or so and go up time to time untill u get 46x16, btw if u master 16 it means that u got stronger and faster at the same time... as a tip for everybody, the one who commands on how hard the gear it gets its the cog, simple phisics that i wont wate time in xplain because is super obvious (if anybody wants to know why, just ask). The wheelchain will only give you the sensation of how the pedaling will be... probably track racers know what im talking about. usually road racers dont know that much about ti because they dont change the chainwheel at all, is always the same... well you know... im talking s...! again...hehe bye
Uman: I'm very certain that there is wisdom in what you are trying to tell me. I'm trying to decipher it. Can anyone else explain what Ultraman is trying to say?