View Single Post
Old 02-21-07, 01:27 PM
robk303
old school XC

Bikes: Gary Fisher Sugar 2+ ...with all the good stuff and a constant layer of dirt & grime.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
need some help from MTB brethren...

this is not a solicitation, so please to take it as such. I'm just trying to get some help from fellow mountain bikers...

The deal is, I have two passions in life -- bike riding and filmmaking. Recently I combined both when I entered my 5 minute film, "A Lively Ride", in an upcoming reality show called "On The Lot". The show is being produced by Steven Spielberg & Mark Burnett, and as you might suspect, my movie is about a Mountain Bike.

The more views my film gets, the better my chances of landing a spot on the show. There's no catch and nothing to buy if you watch my film... I'm just reaching out to fellow riders in hopes of getting more views.

-- THE FILM -- "A Lively Ride"
Sure it doesn't rival flicks like "Breaking Away" or even "Roam," but it is fun, full of action, and should be enjoyable for cyclists-- especially if you've ever had a bike stolen. Here's the link:

http://films.thelot.com/films/2316

If you dig the film, feel free to email/share the link with others who might enjoy it. If you really dig my flick and want to rate it, you'll need to sign up on the website (takes a few more minutes and still no catch... but no worries if you don't). On the other hand, if you think my film totally sucks, just shut it off and accept my apologies for wasting your time.

Thanks, and I hope you are entertained for a few minutes! -- ROB K

Last edited by robk303; 02-23-07 at 11:00 AM.